Saturday, November 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS! (Oh and Thanksgiving too!)

Ok so as you can tell by my festive new background, I am so so so SUPER excited for Christmas this year! The spirit is so strong! And we can't forget about Thanksgiving. It may be kinda sorta a boring holiday, at least it is to me, but the food is awesome and it is really important to show your gratefulness but, personally, I think you should just be doing that every day. Wo, that was a major run-on sentence right there! Teehee but seriously Thanksgiving is great! So anyways I will be taking a whole bunch of pictures over the holidays so be prepared for some major blogging!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I also feel the lovely warmth that comes from Christmas!(and Thanksgiving)! It's SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!! *It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...*

Andee said...

Woohoo, I can't wait for more blogging from you! Very cute background. Yeah, the holidays are so fun to look forward to. I love you sis!

De said...

hey kelsey,
Why don't you come to my blog sometime. If you don't have time thats ok. The pictures are cute come on soon. Love you dd